My sweet 2015

Hello readers ❤

I'm very excited to welcome the near year which is just in 5 days to come, wehooo ~
I have tons of  new resolutions for 2016 and I'm so happy to say that I have fulfilled 85% of the resolutions  in 2015. The remaining two was to attend a concert and jump of a building (kidding) 

I'll be more than happy to share my resolutions with you guys but let's wait for our baby January to arrive okay! P.s. I have six papers to sit from 30th  Dec to 9th January. It's exam fever everywhere and I wish the best of luck for everyone who is still in a hot and cold relationship with the lecture notes, past years etc.

Let's not feel stressed out and have some fun time too in between revisions okay! Cuz I will leave you guys Swifties with a little mashups from our queen's masterpiece album and some mashups from the great 2015 songs too. You're welcome ~

Here's the links to the songs that's in my playlist right down below, just in case my music box didn't load or having a breakdown.






Comments

Popular Posts