Exhausted

What I felt before school end, I feel more now. It's double tiring than I've imagine. Only now I understand that life isn't easy. You need to keep working to gain what you want. I believe it's a luck to get what you want but if you work hard enough, you somehow deserve it. Considering the time I spent at one place, it's unreasonable. 12 hours standing causes back pain, muscle pain, almost broken legs and headache. I don't miss school that much but I miss how I used to be careless about everything. Thinking back at the time, I was completely happier than now. Ps, I'm searching for a hairstylist that makes good masterpiece; to of course change my look. I've turn into an ordinary plain human being with messy hair, double weight and darker. God, I'm ugly and exhausted. 

Image result for exhausted

Comments

Popular Posts