Dislikes


After a long time hiding behind the white long sleeve shirt for almost everyday, I finally announce myself FREE!
I'm happy to be HOME. I'm delighted with the presents of my family and friends.
Oh God, I hope things will be just fine. I don't mind getting only half of my usual allowance. 
As long as, I can be me with people who let me be who I am. Not pretending to be who I am not.

Great! Now lets talk about human who's still alive only because it's illegal to kill them
I poor those people who have to face the morons for everyday of their life. It's kinda wretched.
Calling them morons would insult whole population of moron in the world. 
They are beyond rude and insulted. My goodness!
Glad that I met them for only half a month if not, I shall dice 'em with a super sharp kitchen knife.

Comments

Popular Posts