KMPP [September]

Eversince I left high school, I never feel anymore amusement filled on my days. But not this time, having to sleep with your friends every night and waking up with them, sharing stories, laughter and tears shed together are like the best prize ever. Not that I don't miss home. I miss home all the time. This is the moment that I'm sure I'm not gonna take it for granted and I'm gonna treasure it and cherish it while I can. Being here, growing up with somebody else than your family taught me good life lessons. Our lecturers are like fathers and mothers, friends are like brothers and sisters. I thank Allah for bringing me here and answering all my prayers. Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places. I feel blessed! 

Image result for white chick gif

Comments

Popular Posts