Till that day..

Hello guys! It's been so long isn't? My last post was on September which was 2 months ago. Forgive me for the long silent. I was busy catching up with my hectic days in college until I'm done, I will update you as often as I did before again. How are you guys now? I miss all the moment we spent together chatting on fb, mention in twitter and blogging about our happy times. Really do!

My life has never been the same again. I learn a lot of things when I'm alone. I grow up faster than I thought. The best thing is, I stand for myself and be my own hero. I learned that no one will pick you up when you are at your lowest and for that, you gotta be strong to the core. Sometimes when I'm tired to face it alone, for the very first time in my life, I start to turn to my mother, my family. I never been so open with them before and I regretted it. It is a lot easier to talk to your mother than anybody else in the world. Ha-ha! It's never too late to say that right?

So currently, I'm having my 1st semester final exam. I'm so stressed right now but I'm lucky to escape from college today! I begged my mom to pick me up and I'm so happy to be home right now. I have another 2 papers to go. Wish me luck ! And and all the best to my juniors who are sitting for SPM this monday. Kneel it babes! Lots of love.

Image result for the intern gif

Comments

Popular Posts