My One and Only Ronnie

I was in a deep sleep when I hear my mom screaming in our front yard. "Ninaa!.." I heard her crying and calling my name at the same time. My head spinning but I got up still just to see what's happening. I saw my cat, Ronnie laying on ground; in pain. There's blood in his ears and nose. I use all my strength to pick him up and trying so hard to hide my tears and calming my mom down all at ones. He died in my arms the same way Orange did. Both of them locked me the eyes before they were gone. This time I felt like the whole world behind me is collapsing. He's not just a cat, he's my best friend. I always want to see they grow up but now I lost all my hopes on them. Cheapskate, Milky, Orange, Ronnie; all of them left me. You might say I'm being too melancholic somehow I happen to be this way because I've fallen in love with them too hard. It's hard to forget something that has left you so many memories to remember. 

Note: It's a total bullshit when everybody keeps telling you that cats have 9 lives.

Comments

Popular Posts