Pieces Of My Life

I'm actually not happy with my own decision which I regret making it in the first place. But like I always believe, He has a better plan; only then I stop complaining. Life is a tough track. You needed to be strong for yesterday and even stronger for today. I sometimes feel that I'm too young to be an adult. I'm still a naive person at night who cuddles her mother before she sleep even when I act like total bitch on the next day. Now my problem is I need someone to listen to my deepest inquisitions; someone who understood the word and could solve it for me. People think I'm crazy for being so stress and depress but at the same time I'm able to laugh. Somehow I cried every single night. That's not new to me. What's new is, I never been such a loner. Never. The most heartbreaking thing is, I only spent exactly 2 hours with my mom on weekdays and might be out to work on weekends. It's pathetic. What to say, I chose it and I gotta live with it. Screw me!

Comments

Popular Posts