Bitter Sweet Moment

"That very moment, the moment of happiness that everybody is feeling. It's like their story is about to start while mine is in the end. Out of 20 beautiful happy hearts, one is terribly broken."

What am I doing?! I should be happy celebrating our winning but right now I'm sitting here alone, grieving. I don't expect anything but why I feel so down? I never ever ever wish to get more so why I feel that I haven't given what I wanted? I know that I have every right to be extremely happy by the time they announced it but why I'm the only one not screaming and doesn't seems to be apart of it. I felt so alone in a crowded room, silence hits me when everybody starts to scream, tears about to take its course while I'm holding my pride not to let it fall. I know that it is nobody's fault. I realize and totally agree with the idea that I don't deserve to be up there. I...just know and learn to accept it. Anyway, congratulation guys. I'm sorry but I have done my best.


"Don't you think I was too young to be messed with the girl in her dress cried the whole way home."
xoxo Nina

Comments

Popular Posts