They may turn each day heaven or a hell

Thirty-five days left to our trial. As usual, I'm proud to say that I am not prepared to sit for the exam. 
Today, we had to perform drama on the assembly stage in front of everybody. We did our best and they made the best compliment overall. Sad to say, after the drama thing, two of our members' parent came and left our hearts at havoc. One doing just fine while the other had to pull out from drama team. God, why is this happening? You gave us so much happiness and now you're taking it all back? Now then I understand that all good things, somehow will come to an end. We are already like family now and it takes one person absent to grab all our happiness. Dear god, please give us the strength to face all this hard times because once we have promised to never be apart and that is the only thing I ask for my senior year. I love them so much already.. so much....pleaseeee...

Comments

Popular Posts