Random Thought Bout Life

Now that it's already 2 o'clock and I'm still wide awake. Besides wondering what's life gonna bring me tomorrow, I'm actually talking to my soul mate, my sister. It has been awhile since I talked to her about what happen to me and how good I behave back in school. I'm doing fine ann. There's nothing you should be worried about lol. =)

In the early of June, I had a terrible break up and depression. I was dump by someone and I failed to mange things and of course, I did some pretty stupid stuff like hurting myself. After awhile, I went down to KL and met my bro who haven't spoke to me like for six months.. and that too, get me upset. I realize that thing happens for reason for which till now I haven't discovered yet. But I still strongly believe in that. He doesn't say much like he used to but I'm glad at least we talk something and he's making some effort to be nice. I can see that now people change as time flies. No matter how close you were to someone, sometimes, someone you know become someone you knew, more like a stranger. That's the reality I have to face and why should I complain? 

After awhile, I start to see things in different ways. Why should I go moping around to seek for people's attention just because I was dump by someone? Why should I hold on to something that's not even mine? and why I have to be sad over some jerks who rejected me while I have so many other thing to be happy about. Only then I get myself together again and chose to be on the right track and continue the journey. And I'm a happier person now. I have achieved so many things within a month by just believing in myself. I couldn't be happier than I am now. 

note: if you don't love yourself, then who will?
love, neynna

Comments

Popular Posts