All good things come to those who waits



Today is the second day of puasa, the second time of waking up early for sahur. I had a very terrifying day yesterday. They argued again for a small damn thing. Seriously, I don't understand adults. They never feel satisfied by what they have. I do not wish to resemble their attitude, however, I'm getting closer to it now. I endured 16 years of unreal life full of hesitations and denials. I used to have this kind of delusion that I strongly believe in somehow, as I expected, it's just another lie I'm living in. Truth is sometimes stranger than the fact and vice versa. 
So how can all good things will come to those who waits when time never shows empathy towards us; as which it never bother to pause or wait for us. It is certainly a false statement that enables us to keep hoping without making any efforts to achieve anything. Words are mere words.They are the image of how idiot a person can be. All of us were judge by what words we use to describe things more than the actions we take. 
So, take care of your character and your reputation will take care of itself. I'm not perfect, just trying to be better.


xoxo, Nina

Comments

Popular Posts