Yesterday Is Somehow Gone

Hello August, as usual, please be good. =)


First of all, I'm glad that the Ramadhan, (fasting month) is here! To all the Muslims all over the world, please carry out your duty properly. Don't sneak out to buy food coz you might get caught and the worse is you gotta do some social service for months. See, it doesn't worth it. Glad that trial's during fasting month instead of the real exam. Fair enough. 


Next is my boring life. I'm fine. really. I'm just..feeling awkward in everything I do. I feel as if I don't belong here anymore. I love my family, my friends, they always make me happy. Somehow, there's an emptiness that fits nobody. All these while, I keep going with the flow; wherever it takes me but now I know that I'm lost in a familiar place. I don't know whether to keep moving, stay, or turn back. I don't know.... 


Suddenly,
I'm not half the girl I used to be,
There's a shadow hanging over me,
Oh, yesterday came suddenly. 




Comments

Popular Posts