Happy Meal for Buka Puasa

Listen this : Skyscraper 


Trial is finally done. I don't want to talk about how badly I did in my exams. Urgh! I'm having a lot of fun with random stuff like cutting grandma's so-called long hair, repainting my emo nails and learn how to do make ups. Those are simple things that may brighten my days during this short-term holiday. I might as well baking cupcakes for my little cousins. Currently, I love to wear bright coloured lipstick. Gosh, so addicted to make ups. Like duhh, every morning before school I gotta put mummy's fake eyelashes on her eyelids LOL. I'm looking forward to get a rabbit too. Awww! HAVE A GOOD DAY PEOPLE!


Note to myself,
start planning a proper schedule for next month. probably gonna be busy again with drama and choir stuff. 


23/8/2011 - last day of trials
Small party after a couple of weeks being nerd!

Comments

Popular Posts