Bad Girl Good Girl

Hello readers! Sorry I didn't enable my blog for you guys last few days. Ha-ha. I have my own reason for that. Okay. Drama competition is around the corner and I feel terrified, happy, and of course, sad because this wonderland I'm living in is going to be over soon. Wish us the very best of luck because we are against the pros. WOW. Thinking of that can make my hair stands.

Choir! This could really boiled my blood. It's postponed to next week. I don't really mind about that. What really get into my nerve is we practically went to the place on the canceled day. Guess what? We are the only team who went there; with hot & spicy red long skirt and lipstick. Shit ass!! Argggghhhh!! Can you imagine how embarrassed we were?? You have no idea how we felt. As for me, the cute, shawty, oversize conductor, I think we have been fooled by PK koko or something. Funny la weyh. Even langkawi & Sungai Petani also received the letter of notification regarding this. It's impossible that the JPN have forgotten about us. Ugh. Whatever. =.=' 

Note:
There's a new moronic rule has been made by ehem3.. -you know who-
"There won't be anymore birthday celebration at school. You are forbidden to do so or charges will be taken on you!!" WTF?? 

hmmph~ I don't mind. I already had three this year. ^^


Comments

Popular Posts