A day out

So far, my exam result are not bad and it is better than midterm. At least the marks are increasing even still in the same grade. I bought two new books, motivational books like duhh; seriously, there's no time to read novels right now. The first one is Why Study Smart (A Teenager's Guide to Academic Success). The book review has captured my attention as it provides us many learning skills. And then on my way to pay for the book, I saw this interesting book tittled "Tips Belajar di Saat Akhir." I can't help to go and check that out because practically, there's only 10 weeks left to SPM. Gosh. I need that book like kissing my life goodbye if I don't manage to get it by hook or by crook. Actually I stop by at Popular to get myself a new tumbler but look at what I've bought. Mummy being impressed that she bought me Seventeen Magazine to so-called release my tense. Thanks anyway ma! 


note to myself:
be a beauty with brain.



Comments

Popular Posts