Septemberry Day

FB status: Such a great birthday you guys have brought to me. I have never been happier than this and it's the sweetest seventeen ever. Thank you so much for all the wishes, the presents, surprises which you guys screwed up a lot! I love each and everyone of you. Thanks for always be there for me. It really means a lot. My day is gonna end soon anyway. I wish I could stop the time but wouldn't it be too greedy? ha-ha! xoxo. flying kisses~ 


Everybody has been so nice to me today. I can feel love lingering on me. It's the happiest moment ever and the best part is, the one I love were all there to celeberate my birthday; except Ann & Mun. Hmm. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much for what you guys did to me today. I know it's tiring and I've been so demanding since today is my day. haha. I am seventeen now. God, I'm still waiting for another wish from someone. Where are you daddy?


Fact : 13th Sep is Bella Swan birthday; 14th Sep is the day Edward Cullen left her after the incident that occurs at Cullen's house. 
Happy Belated Birthday to both Bella ad Nina =)


Neynna Loves Your Ears!

Comments

Popular Posts