Homesick

All the apparatus, toiletries, stationary are ready. I'm all prepared to leave now. Counting days on calendar is all I could do to avoid random thoughts of what it might be to leave alone or most likely without your family. Hello, this is my first time leaving home so I have zero idea of what it would be like. Lately I often caught myself staring at one spot for few minutes, my mind does not wander but it stays there with nothing inside...blank. The regular questions I've been asked were how do I feel? What am I thinking? What's behind the silence? Standard answer I gave is, 'naahh..just feeling homesick'. Mummy really nagged to me about this. I have not yet been to that place and I am already feeling homesick as though that it's the end of my world. Truth is, it is my world that I'm about to leave. I have neither been living outside alone nor the sleepovers. Oh yah, there is once. I was having drama comp in Ipoh but at least I have my friends, people I know. This one by all means is completely the opposite of it. STRANGERS. I know that I'm able to approach people I never met but the thing that I'm worried about is they might not be able to accept my mood swings, sarcastic, etc... I'm glad it's only one year of torture. *lucky me

*and Oh! Happy Mother's Day mummy! 
Image result for mean girls cry gif

Comments

Popular Posts