Post Terms

I feel awkward for not joining Convent Speech Day this year. Well, I must admit the ugly truth that I am no longer in high school so there's no chance to perform like previous years. For 5 years studying in Convent, I never been the spectator even for once. Every single year I would take part; be it orchestra, choir, choral speaking or drama. *troll 

Some of my friends might as well feel bored for watching the same freaking person on stage every freaking year. Ha-ha. To me this is fun, this is what I want to remember when I'm no longer in high school. So much effort, hard work, the togetherness and the priceless memories we treasure. I learned a lot from this experiences. I get to meet new people, learned them by heart, be close to everyone and it taught me to be more understanding. 

Old sayings say, Time is Gold. I've grabbed mine. When will you?


Comments

Popular Posts