When you can live forever what do you live for









free-your-mind:

Background Photo: cth825, L E N A L E
Quotation From: schm0p

tayyluh:

c’:


With a warm hug to everyone, I'm finally leaving to Penang. I have two things to say here. First, the one I've told you and another one is, I pass my JPJ test today. Surely I am happy about it. Somehow I couldn't find the right moment to celebrate that one thing I always wanted to achieve. Now that I have finally made it, it's just not at the right timing. I mean who would be happy passing her JPJ test on a day before leaving home. It's a long, hectic day people. and of course, I'm so exhausted. ttyl peeps~


*take care while I'm gone
*my absent won't be that long
*please remember me
*will miss you guys a lot
*Be Safe
*sayonara!!

Comments

Popular Posts