From Malaysia With Love


Dear Tweenie. I miss you so much. Things are not very well nowadays. We're busy with our studies and also need to attend lot lot of tuitions & extra classes. It's tiring and sometimes I just feel like running away from those. I'm kinda alone and I feel like I don't belong to be here anymore. To have a friend is easy; but to get the real concern one, is damn hard here. Maybe I'm too pampered or spoiled by you guys for giving everything I need; but now, felt like I'm too demanding. Lately, everytime I woke up to go to school,  I cried. I cried to see my friend fading away. I cried for being a suck it girl. I cried bcoz I don't have anyone to give me hug that can calm me down, I cried for some reasons I can't tell. How I wish you could see everything thats happening for me. Sometimes, I'm thinking back on the past and realize that time has flying by too fast. I'm missing you so badly.. 
Teachers that we're having this year are quite nice. Better than last time. I even start to like account and add math for real. LOL. It's not easy but seems that I'm soooo bored to write sad stuff so I decide to play with numbers. I snap kinda lot of pictures and I'll send it to you later. Btw, I'm starting to be quite low profile than the past few years. Talk slow, not being hyper, secretive and I don't bring my iPod to school. I get to know that it's better to be this way coz people just don't get how crazy I am especially when I'm with you. 
P.s I'm taking pils to prevent myself smoking and it has been 7 months since the last time I take that thing. I deleted unnecessary people in my contact numbers and give myself a training to work, stand and take responsible on my own. I just want you to be proud of me. (just a lil)
Oh ya! They are having choral speaking practice but sadly form5s aren't allowed to join due to over the age limit. Helllo? again Hello?? We're still young and I believe we still capable to be a good choral speakers LOL! Madam made us feel like we're having thousand of wrinkles already. Haih~ But as the new team, I have to admit that they are good. They don't need madam to be there all the time to coach them and Shambavi is their conductor. Don't worry honey, I'll be there to support them for you.. I'm so gonna bring shimy shimy bulu and do cheer leading there. Ha-ha. Hope they win kan. Next. I had applied the Afs student exchange last few days so practically waiting for the letter from them. I'm praying to get it and hopefully this year it be held in HK; if only... Oh ya. This year's choir team is urgh; quite bad. Maybe it's bcoz the song or bcoz of the new comers. I'm missing the early practice we had in the hall before you drop out bcoz of your ear problem. oppss. I wrote too much bout me and forgot to ask about you. So baby, how are you there? How's your new friends and I heard you're using C3 right? Is the phone provide you any goodies bcoz my mom wanted to buy it since she broke her BB. (now I know where that habit came from) Anyway mak cik, take good care of your health and wish you the best in life. All of us are waiting for you to come back to Malaysia and me + sandy have a thought that you've forgotten B.Melayu already. Prove us wrong! 
I thank those people who created fb, twitter, especially blog coz it make us connected . I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love you. (tulis banyak sebab nak hantar my love from here to HK jauh)

note: please give me your address. I wna send smtg to you.
(myself!)

Comments

Popular Posts