It's Green bcoz it's Ninja's Day!

Fever again..! Gosh; I'm expecting something else..gain weight for example.(due to uncontrolled choc taking)
-my English sucks!!- 


Okay, alright. Tomorrow is a pretty important day. It's a MERDEKA DAY!!! Yuhooooo!!!! Finally, Ninja is moving for real. She'll be transfered to Alor Jangggus as a Pengetua. So, we're having a farewell (more to a party to me). haha. As usual, sir always want us to something for the celebration. Like; Choir??! LOL.
We're singing a dead song dude! We should sing more hypertanic song like GAGA or Kelly Clarkson- "Since you been gone! I can breath for the first time!!!!!!" WOW... (when Amal starts to use her brain...) ha-ha. Besides, all of us know her fav color is Green! So, this post is gonna Green too! && I'm wearing green as well tomorrow! (KRS) ha-ha. People of Convent, I want to say advance apology for tomorrow's performance coz practically, I'm gonna ruin the whole song. I'm having a terribly thick mucus which is also Green.. ha-ha. It's gross, I know. SOrry!!! Owh ya. Advance apology coz tomorrow you will hear one "SENGAU" voice coming from the choir. Aha~ Shhh......don't make havoc okay! 
Btw followers, thanks for still following me and I'll update you time to time. xoxo
Love, evergreen nina. =)

Comments

Popular Posts