Little children, headache; big children, heartache.

I got a bad habit since I was a kid. I like to do things halfway. (Meet Me Halfway...Nana nana na na). For an example, I bought a cat and promise to grow up together with it but I end up throwing that lil kitty bcoz I thought it was too annoying..?? To my surprise, this habit continue on until now. =.= I play violin halfway; stop after grade 3. I play guitar halfway; stop right away after I clashed with Lynn. I make hundreds of blogs and fbs; I deleted posts, make a new one, change link, still not satisfied, make a new one again and again and again. Hah! Then you can hear la this nenek pot pet pot pet why she can't play violin like wei ann, play guitar well like wei ann, this and that. Someone has put a curse on me kot? humm.
Oh ya. Around May we're having an event at my school. && I gotta be a ghost??!! Hantu Kak Limah sesuai argh. (jet jet semut sapa saket naik atas) Hahahaha. Great! But one thing I'm scared is kena tumbuk by people who freaked out looking at us; any suggestion how to avoid this from happening?  At the end of this month my school is having Hari Anugerah Cemerlang; haih. I don't feel like joining.. This may be my last year at school but I have lost interest in those. Idk why.
Krs also having comp around May. We're lack of people; people! Aduihh. But that doesn't matter la. Krs is a huge fun. Even the seniors are making jokes and dancing around while our juniors..lagilaa.. Punchline; Kedet Ronda and Rempit Skola is the best. =))


Comments

Popular Posts