Hold On

Hey watzzupp everyone! Imma back here.
No no. Actually my intention is to put back a smile on someone's face who like to ammm.. get carried away?? Hah-! true babes. It's my fav cousin. She's not in a stable mood tonight and most probably on the next day, week and months also will be the same. (pre-menopause girls are like this). xD  Aihh cousin! Once you told me that if someone talked bad about you, you should kick his or her ass and wallop that person kan? You simply said it don't you? Ala I know you're not brave enough to confront them. Admit it! (okay, stop being such a shit la eusuf) ehem. sorry. CUT!


Take 2:
Hi.............. Eusuf's here. 
I would like to point out something to someone. Uh.. Nunu. You don't have to worry about things that happening around you ma dear. You are Hell young to carry such burden. Be a rock girl and never do suicide alright! If you still do, let me have the pleasure. I'll make sure some peppers and limes will be squeeze into the scars. You want to feel pain let me give you real pain. LMAO (not good too)


Take last:
Remember how you cried on the same damn thing last year and I was about to ____ you to make you stop. Silly right? Eh-eh! Silly because you cried again tonight and I'm not there. Look, you gotta be strong girl. Never let people see the weakness in you because all I see is they are using the same reason to let you down. You can use the same reason and show them all the shits that you're facing now ain't came from you and make them notice that you are not supposed to take such consequences. It's no fair. About the past, no matter how terrible it was, it is all written.Our life is like a library owned by the author.In it are a few books which she wrote herself, but most of them were written for her. Learn to accept and deal with it. I'm with you always.
.eusuf e.

Comments

Popular Posts