PEACE TO WAR

WHY DOES EVERYBODY KEEPS REMINDING ME ABOUT THE 'BIG-HOORA-HOOREY' DAY??! OH MY GOD. = ='

Today is my 'lucky' day. I met several people that tell me different kinds of dates the spm will be released. Can you imagine how much fun I'm actually having today with the butterflies utterly flying in my stomach and my head spinning like roller coaster -don't forget about the burning part. My goodness! Can't I have a peaceful mind before I go insane? They are everywhere haunting me. I think about it while brushing my teeth, I see numbers and alphabets in my cereal bowl, again numbers and alphabets on the keypad... (cut) log in to fb (arghh!! all the kids were actually posting about how 'joyful' they are waiting for the effing result)-F! Oh wait, is this only happens to me due to PMS or everybody is having PMS as well? Do boys have PMS?-I wonder. I have gone mad!!!!!! STOP!!! 

Note: There's this moron asked me when is spm result coming out. Well genius, EVERYDAY!! 

Image result for funny fainting gif

Comments

Popular Posts