We all Are A Winner (swim2)

Ever since I know how to capture the computer screen, you can say that I'd become a maniac. I'm so amazed by it. ( I know I'm so left behind ). Okay, actually that's not what I want to say today. Result is coming out in 2 days ( the day itself is uncounted ). Urghhhh!! I keep typing, deleting, type again and end up using wrong grammar and crapping........Shi*!!!!!  Please please please, I hope there will be no 21st day of March. Skip skip skip! (like playing Uno) -I'm a terrible player of Uno. This is how my mind works in couple of days. My forehead has been bursting volcanoes, hair fall, extremely hungry, extremely terrified, scared, freaking out, thoughts after thoughts, let them run wild, practice what to say on that day when meeting friends, control heart beat, make sure it supplies enough oxygen so that I wont pass out, think positive, think what is meant to be is MTB, try not to scream, try not to run from home, BE PREPARED


Note: At least we have done our best. At least we attended the examination days. ( I once dream that I forget to attend Account paper) -I'm still wondering whether I attend it or not. At least....I believe that our future will still be bright no matter how good or how bad result we get. This Wednesday is not the end of the world (for sure) It is just the beginning for the next level our life. Game isn't over yet!  So cheer up! = =


 

Comments

Popular Posts