Total Eclipse of the Heart

I was in the middle of solving a crisis and how terribly I want them to get back together. I was thinking to share with my lovely readers. It's about my aunt-to-be and my naughty uncle ><

Even Neynna -"Aunty......... I heard what happened. Sometimes we have to give in for our partner in order to keep him. We women are sensitive and for that we always end up on the other side of the door. Trust me, this man is really in love with you darling. Losing you would be the last thing he will do. Think about all the times you will miss if you guys separate now. He thinks about you all the time here. When he eats, he took quite little, laugh a little sober, because all he had was you and.....he wants you back. He means it this time. No matter how irritating my uncle begged me to talk to you, I still help him because I know, deep down he's breaking apart as well as you do. Please aunty, for the sake of my irritating uncle , I hope this will help you change your mind. He loves you and that's all he can do. xoxo (your naive niece)
Ps I still want you to be my aunty!"


A -"awww ur so sweet :)) omg eveeryone knows about it.. sometimes he never learns how to appreciate, thats why im pissed .. he doesnt learn.. and at times i given up on him.."


Even Neynna -"that's what we do aunty..we live, we laugh, we fight, we scream and shout.....it's the process of life. The best thing is we grow up together with someone that loves us. At times, we do screw up a little bit here and there. It's all because we are growing up. We are too young for this dont you think? Love more, less worries."

Comments

Popular Posts