Honorable Adjudicator

I woke up early today but haven't take breakfast yet; like usual. I always have brunch. I read a few post from blogs I followed and I compare their life with mine. Not so many different I could find in any of our life. It must have been out of my head to stalk people early in the morning. As for now, I already attended the theory/practical class where I technically learn how to drive a manual car. It's not so hard anyway. Frankly speaking, I think learning how to drive is much much easier than learning to bike a bicycle. It sounds crazy to you, I know. Everything about me is the opposite side of a normal person. I have mood swing swinging in high speed, a brutal mind but a warm heart, extremely blunt with no attention to hurt anyone, give out sarcastic answer not to shame anybody but to hide the pain of their killing question. You see, I'm actually a very kind person. (poyo!-proud of my own) People mistaken me for someone they should avoid, someone with cruel intention, forever snobbish, ultra greedy, attention seeker, ignorant and arrogant, irrevocably mean, untrustworthy, words so radical, take things for granted, judgmental, choosy, make fun of someone's weakness, and.... you name it. I don't know I could be so far of an evil. It's beyond my observation. Some of you love me for who I am, some of you hate me for what I've said and done. Ever since I've change into a monster, let me slow down rapidly. So now I'm about to strut down a runway to observe your 'good behavior' just in case I need a perfect role model to imitate and I have a front row seat.  Time to hide behind my oversized Versace sunglasses to watch the show... Good luck~


Comments

Popular Posts