Nostalgia In Convent

I've made my mind to take driving licence since I'm running out of time and I want my plan to run smooth. Seriously I'm having butterflies right now and it's getting worse. Tomorrow is my first day going to that place and I was told that we will be having a five hours talk. I hope the talk wont be boring and I'm praying hard so that I wont fall asleep. Please be good Nina. Puhleasee~


Note: I've been settling the unsettled stuff at my respective school for two days straight. Even the teachers were asking me what else I've been searching or needing/wanting from that school. I'm wondering the same too teachers! I just want my great Eng PBS back! I can't recheck my result without that one holy piece of paper. Oh god! I'm just so tired running here and there asking for one tiny thing for 2 days. But anyway, I had fun with my friends though. We were wandering around like nobody business. It brings me the old nostalgia during high school.  I like it more to be out of the school member but still having a bit of priority given by them. Thanks for those who helped me out. Cheerios! 


Comments

Popular Posts