Past Tense, Present Tense

I need to say that I get the shock of my life when I saw it. I thought....I really thought he wasn't the kind of guy who...will ever be in a relationship. This is weird. Well lets proceed to what happen today. I don't get busy living because there's really not so much to do. I'm a man on my own, unfortunately. So tonight I was randomly search for books and I found my school 2008 magazine. I flip pages after pages, nothing really interest me until I saw the photograph session. Mostly 75% of teachers and my friends are no longer in that school after 2009. No wonder I was getting bored and bored everyday. It seems that I can't cope with the surrounding changes. Who will? I never felt completely alone until I leave high school. Well at least if you don't have so much of the talk to do but you still can listen. Right now I had no one to talk to. There's a few friends but they were too busy and I'm too lazy to disturb them. So practically it has been almost two weeks I never talk to outsiders and I'm seriously losing the former 'friendly-like' character. I look rather pathetic when I can't even get the right word to say to my own best friend, even texting them been the hardest thing to do right now. Talking to my mom makes me turn into a child. I said so much when talking to her and she really do listen to every word I say. Oh my god. What has become of me that turning me into the opposite side of my ownself. Great! 

Today's quote:
"Too many people left and only few come back. It's time to seize the day and be a place every one would stay." -nina 

Image result for burn book gif

Comments

Popular Posts