Mummy..I Love You !

The person who has taken care of me all these while is of course my mother. Here is a very special thanks to her for taking care of me for almost a week while I'm having fever. I can see in her eyes how worried she was when she saw me lying down restlessly with a super sick look. Even though she seldom cook at home, she tried her best to feed me. The first day I fell sick was the day I took my SPM result. Since then, my phone never stop ringing as she keep checking my condition and coming home early just to be by my side. I can't hold my tears for another sleepless nights she sacrifice for me and not even a single complain has came out from her mouth all these while. You loved me so well mom and I really appreciate everything you have done to me. Sometimes you say thank you but no a welcome reply from me but trust me maa, you are always welcome and I love you truly. Unconditionally. Irrevocably. Eternity. 

Comments

Popular Posts