Ever ever felt like this?

Cried every single night. Had a lil crisis with mom.
Everything happened for a reason. It's me.
It's always been me who starts it first,
It's always me who screwed up and messing around.
It's me who thinks mom doesn't love me
And me who brought up sensitive things in front of her
Sometimes life is not fair to me...
I'm still young when I first deal with this thing
I'm still a baby who aren't yet capable to face all the consequences made by them
I'm.......not the one who did this.
Of all the people.. why me?

People just don't know what the real thing is.
People tend to hide something that we call truth
People not being responsible and sometimes, cruel
and people are terrible enough to tell lies all these while
Indeed, other people is the one who's taking the blame.


Comments

Popular Posts