Remember Me Not?


Remember when we watch this movie at your house?
Remember we're working on the big red pillow-chair?
Remember we played cards in the car while waiting for your mom?
Remember when it's raining so heavily till we're scared it might flooded again?
Remember we had ice-cream on the way home?
Remember when I first time heard the thrilling wind at your place?
Remember you gave me some of your stuff?
Remember when you drop the tiny papers in the box I gave you
&& we gotta sweep all of it on the stairs?
Remember when your mom wanted to cook for us but the gas wasn't enough?
Remember how we laugh while playing Uno?
Remember we dial 999 in case anything happens to your mom?
Remember I asked why your toilet flush water came out blue?
Remember I came over your house just to talk about silly things?
Remember we had pancakes and chocolate mocha on dar's and my first visit?
Remember we had party for your bday and that you cried for something moronic?
Remember when we talked at school, home, ttn, bed, bathroom and etc?
Remember we can't live without each other?
Remember we made thousands of promises?
Remember when we broke it one by one?
Remember we started to be cold towards each other?
Remember our first hello?
Remember you and me?
Do you remember........?

Comments

Popular Posts