Fear

"Everyone has felt pain and being hurt; broken hearted
But only a few made it to cry a river, build a bridge and get over it."


In some cases, they might seek for your advice and as expected,
You'll advice and convince them to face the problem instead of running off
-and that's what I did.; exactly what I did.


However, for what had happened yesterday, it showed that I'm only playing with words that neither do I know how to deal with it.
Me myself has ran out of my own prob; eg: avoid that someone.
Look, I don't even have the guts to face her now or ever.
What I did was of course, turned around and walk to the way which is extremely far from the previous one.


But, God's will, no one can change it.
Thought of having a peaceful walk after the incident, humph~
I still bump into her > BIG LOL
Sometimes I wonder why does it happen so often
Sometimes I felt so bad till almost throwing up 


Love in our life, it's like that
Especially the unexpected love
The one you don't plan to fall into.


Note: Never hate someone so much coz you'll end up loving that person.
It's something that you gotta deal with everyday.



Comments

Popular Posts