Life The Unexpected

I hate school a lot.
School has practically become a junk place to me. I miss 3 Amal so badly. I miss Dar, Annick, Mun and all of them. I miss all of us laughing our hearts out and how important friendship are to us. I've seen nothing like us after all. 2009 is the year that I supposed to hate the most but I've been wishing for that moment to replay. At least, we still have each other to rely on when something went wrong; but for now, deep down in my heart, seriously I felt like I'm alone. So lonely. I appreciate those people who stand by me for the moment. But I know, I can't expect more from them; as human, I have flaws that might be hard for them to cope with. I may be rude, naive, childish, idiotic, pain in the neck, annoying, problematic or a bitch; say what you want.. I'll answer you; Yes, I am. & sometimes I say things I don't mean it to be harsh, but guess that's the way I am. I felt like crying but there's too many things are overrunning my mind. How I wish I was just a girl who behave her ownself. How I wish I'd never exits in your life. Because I know who am I, and who am I to you. 



Comments

Popular Posts