Additional Minus Credibility


Today we had Add Maths paper. I lie if I say everything went fine because it's not; obviously. Seriously people, I don't understand why the questions are so hard and some are so unfamiliar. Don't blame me because all of my friends think the same too. So little were taught and yet so many were asked. Damn! However, I think Add Maths is an exceptional in this case. I don't know why I say this but I have a strong feeling that one day the government will actually make an alternative to change the teaching style. In education field, unlike other countries, we are absolutely moving backwards. Here in Malaysia, football is the major thing that is rising; but now I'm beginning to doubt it. So many others are better than us; not to condemn but to make us see where do we stand. Nowadays, smart people who get good grades end up working for a great company but only as an employee. Ps, the others are rather building up their own companies and end up being millionaires. The world is moving upside down isn't? That's the reality and for the moment, Malaysia's reality is we are not going to make it to win the game against Syria. Why? Does it because of their heights, sizes? Uh'uh. It's for everyone to find out. For now, I rest my case.

Note: I am still supporting my beloved country, Malaysia!

Comments

Popular Posts