Dream your success, Rely on God

The first step to better times is to imagine them.
I learned that every mission we are about to complete is to first dream it. Only then, we can see how the flows going and preparing ourselves to go through the obstacles. For now, I'm imagining my life after high school and making some plans of what to do during 3 months before the result come out. Insya'allah, if my result turns out good, I'll apply for the IPTAs or _____________(not gonna think about the other way yet) 

Change is happening in your life, so go with the flow!
=) At first I don't understand this quotes. After what had happen yesterday, I learned it by heart. Yes, the change is happening in my life and yes, I'm going with the flow. It's good to say that in every bad things happen to you, there's always good things around the corner. Believe in God because he knows what He's doing and he planned well. 

Comments

Popular Posts