Life Journey ( Infant, Child, Teenager, Adult, Old Age, END)

"Last week I was learning ABC in kindergarten, yesterday I was making friends in primary and now, I was about to finish high school. Time has flying by too fast and maybe tomorrow I have to say goodbye."

A week left to Spm. I remember when it was PMR; we were so cool and calm compare to right now, restless. Cause it is a battle and its our final last call. Today we had bacaan Yassin for all Form 5 girls at school. Parents were invited as well. This ceremony was not as grand as the previous years but I'm sure it meant a lot to everyone. I hate living in the fact that everyone is about to be apart. Why do we have to be apart? Same goes to why should we not be apart? This is the fiction of life, some kind of journey to every human being.
Last night I was telling my mom that I still feel as if I am standard five. Neither of us believe that I am already seventeen. The truth is, nothing stays forever. I am a big girl, already. I admit I'll miss my world, my childhood life, and of course my high school sweethearts. Nothing like this can ever happen again. Waking up so early in the morning, skipping breakfast so that you have more time to chat with besties and sharing bittersweet memories with everyone. Dear God, please please please please please make our life worth living and thank you for giving us the very best we deserve. Thank you for the lovely friends, thank you for the tasty food and thank you for the beautiful life. Alhamdulillah.


"Life is a climb, but the view is great"
xoxo, E.N.



Comments

Popular Posts