Say Hello to the End

The 'last' day of school was...not bad.
Not bad here means not good. I don't get to say goodbye to everyone because those people I hate to say goodbye to is my best friends. I had been careful to avoid all forms of moroseness, moping included. My goodbyes sounded a little flat, even to me. Seriously, I need more hellos.
I had a little farewell with juniors and the hardest part lies on the drama team. I've been spending most of the time with them and it's sad to be leaving too soon. They were saying that we can still meet up after this but from my experience, after been apart for sometime, we tend to forget people who meant a lot to us. Even if we will not be that far but still, we keep moving on and meeting new people and making friends. All sort of things will slowly vanishing our memories about them. I respect all the social networking inventors who shorten the distance between us; somehow if the thoughts weren't there, a letter will be in disguise.
PEOPLE. There are reasons why they walk in and out from our life. Some people came to show you what friendship and love means. However, there are also people who appears in our life to teach us lessons and to strengthen ourselves. This is a world full with people. They are human and have feelings too. They get hurt sometimes. I think we should focus on uniting the people rather than hating each other. You can only live once but if you live it truly, once is enough.














Comments

Popular Posts