Forget the past.Let go.Move on

You've been on my mind since I woke up today. Even though I own my body, my soul, it seems like you control the whole mind and you in charge of the beating of my heart.

Today we had Perdagangan and Science exams. The whole morning I spent talking to Sandy. It's amazing how fast she actually move on and get over DanDan. Overall, throughout the conversation, I was crying the whole time while she'd done the talking.Till one particular part where she mentioned about move on, chances & hopes. I realized that whenever I felt down, or even cry, the sky's actually cries too. Not a heavy one, just drizzle. So the moment I sat on the chair with exam papers on, I start to write while listening to my heart. This is what I wrote,

"It's either two honey,
Take her and put me down
or take me and put her down
It is better than to keep me holding on to nothing.

Because I've been waiting for so long
and I guess it's time for me to move on
You can choose to let me stay and love me true
or let me go and allow me to get over you.  

Neynna~
this is where our story should ends
I've been give too much priority on you
It's time to think for myself
and follow where my heart leads me to."

Comments

Popular Posts