Hallow

Yes, I can get through the day, but every morning, when the sun sets in with the reality and I begin to open my eyes, I lay awake, under my blankets, wishing to dream again. Dream again because these times are the times when my nightmares cannot compare to the pain that reality is throwing me. These are the moments when I wake up feeling that hollow space inside my heart, thinking of ways on how to fill it up with something that is lasting. And what sucks more is that at the end of the day, when I am lying on my bed, I will be filled with memories. Memories that I can never return. I will be looking back at everything that once held us together. Regretting for being not good enough to make you stay, to make it last. Then, at the depths of the sky, in the midst of the twinkling of the stars, I will try to shut my eyes, wishing that as I shut it, tears would stop from falling and that my heart would stop from breaking.
I NEED A SAVIOR MORE THAN EVER.

Comments

Popular Posts