LAME stuff

I was walking swiftly down the corridor with a big smile craved on my face. Not really sure where to go and who would I met. I look around to see who's with me, well of course D. Lately I just wanna be near to her; I don't know why.

1. 16th May; the lamest day ever I have to say. Juniors were selling red roses for those who wants to give it to the teachers. Nahh. I don't like any except Teacher Sally but I don't think it would worth since everybody's buying the same thing. Madam Chua receive a dozen of red roses and that is superb lame!
2. I still buy one anyway, to give it to my mom since I forgot to grab one on Mother's Day. Mummy was glad and a little bit surprised since I had never give anything like that before. She claimed it was the side effect from the medicine I took last night which overall 5 types of med; and again..it's a lame statement.
3. Right after assembly, we hang around at the staircase beside 5A and talked about something before a real bad PMS came like thunder. My stomach hurt so bad, my body is over heating and I felt like pucking. urgh Lame!!
4. Kay was explaining that if I keep using razor blade that's rusty, someday my hand will be cut out and it will effect my legs and the whole body too. So I guess everything will be cut out and left my eyes alone or it will also will be cut out?? Good one Kay! (it's lame).
5. Pengetua promised to treat us with some nice foods and she forbid us from buying stuff from outside like KFC for example. And YET!! We thought maybe we'll get chicken rice or something. Sadly, the nice food is a freaking nasi lemak without spoon and mineral water without straw. imagine how can we eat? Biggest Lame!
6. All the form1,2,3 were having such a great time without even bother to sit for exams and we seniors have to tie our butt on the chair answering crazy stuff about circles, and bla9. Not fair and so lame!

Haih Neynna. Such a lame day today

Comments

Popular Posts