Today In the Library

(was talking to mira in next door)
5 minutes later 


Unknown: "You marah I ke?"
Me: ..................(so 'innocent')
Unknown: (shut up and walk away. probably cursing me)
Me: "stupid fool! of course I'm mad at her! F***ing Idiot! still have the guts to ask
Mira: "sabaq amal..sabaq"


(was in the library with juniors)


Lala: "amal ajaq sat account.."
Me: "okay. diskaun tunai.. bla99"
Unknown came...
Me: "persamaan perakaunan...bla99"
Lala + Merah was distracted by Unknown
Me: (explaining to Muk and Majan)
They came..
Lala: "haa.. sambung...bla99"
Once again unknown came and distract them
Me: (kau datang dan pergi sesuka hati mu)


30 minutes later


I turned around to see what makes those girls at the back giggle so hard.
I saw her. I saw them.. 
A sudden feeling like thunder strikes my chest. 
Something inside is at a very poor condition; damaged


Note to you:
"Just because she comes off strong, doesn't mean she didn't fall asleep crying
and even though she acts like nothing's wrong, maybe she's just really good at lying."


neynna~

Comments

Popular Posts