Learn Agama doesn't mean you're good

Around 7.10am I arrived at school and mummy's already nagged about me being late to school everyday. It's good enough that I come otherwise I'll be happily screaming on roller coaster still. (current dream) Lately, I used to have this kind of dream that distract my day. I mean kiddies dreams. Been on roller coaster, eat ice cream and even pee in my pants (only in my dream!) Weird! Today we sat for our Agama and Eng papers. I'm having complication answering my papers because there are three stooges were discussing about the answers. To be exact, sharing. My Gawd! No offends guys! But really, it's not fair to peek on people's answer. Urgh! After Agama exam I left to 5A, as usual, to check on D for her bf. haha. sorry D! But before I found D, Madam Chua found me. arghh! damn it. She was asking me about EIE while pressing my hand very very hard. Chill. I'm not a criminal or something madam. I know I've been caught wearing ring, play bubble, not waring my full koko uniform, not wearing smartcard, forgot to cut my nails & etc. whoa, that's a lot. Whatever. Oh ya. Found D. We ate in the class and we were talking about the agama exam. I remember Syida asked when is Eng gonna start and I said at 12.15. I'm quite sure since I checked the time table before I left my class. But it turns out to be that Eng start much much earlier than it has been scheduled because the teachers will have meeting after school. So today we'll be going back at 1.30pm...I told my mom 2.30pm. Just imagine she's gonna nag more about me not paying attention enough. My spontaneous reaction was "what?!! FUCK!" they looked at me raight away and Aza said in a slow tone, "baru ja amek exam AGAMA..." errr.. Ha-ha. 

Comments

Popular Posts