Let Me Go When The Wind Blow

"You act like you don't care. When you play you never play fair."

Lately my emotion, feelings were not stable. Sometimes I feel like laughing; but most of the time I'm crying. I've made a few mistakes in my life but I had never regretted this way. My friends are too smart to think the way I think and they are too detail to see things the way I see. They just don't understand why I'm still holding on to someone who doesn't even care about me. Frankly speaking, I'm not sure myself. Probably this is what people call karma. Karma for what I did when I was fifteen. But why I have to deal with it for so long? Dear God; please give me a break will you? I'm begging...

Note:
"have you guys get through the moment when you truly care for someone , their mistakes can never change our feelings because it is the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares??"

Comments

Popular Posts