Goodbye Nina. Hi Neynna!

"Today onwards, I swear I will never write stuff about you again."

Mummy said I wasted a lot of my time in school. You're right ma. I think that too. And yes! I just attended the english course with Sir Henry. Waaa. It is part of the healing process besides cutting my hair off. My gawd! I got a new hairstyle people! My new mission is I'm trying to get myself busy to distract my mind from thinking useless stuff that makes my brain rusty. Eww! And today I'd achieved consciousness when I finally realize.....that I should not waste any more tears, time, ink, saliva hoping that she would come back. I mean, hell-O!! She's just a piece of SHIT! you know why I say this? Urmm. bcoz this morning I saw a piece of shit on my way home, Idk leh, it reminds me of that person. Ha-ha. Bad enough neynna! 

Comments

Popular Posts