Grown Ups Perspective Vs Teenagers

My mom and I went out to search for a dress because she's having a pretty important event tonight. I was damn bored and I bought one for myself too. So, my next move was that after paid for the dress, I went to dressing room to try it out since my mom is still wandering around the shop. I end up wearing it indeed. Ha-ha. My mom was hell surprised but I caught her acted quite calm. Worse part is, there's a  lady came and took the dress that my mom picked. She was quite mad and she decide to leave that shop and go else where. =.=' I can't understand adults. If we teenagers, we would fight for that dress and you will watch a big hair pulling fight involving two young ladies rolling on the floor while screaming, "BITCH!! I SAW IT FIRST!!" haih~ So we quickly get our ass out of the shop and go to the other shop next door. While walking;

[M-mummy N-neynna]

M: You look good! =)
N: Aww! Thank you! 
M: You want to get attention from the boys is't?
N: WTF? No! Why would I do that?
M: All girls do that. They wear nicely to get boy's attention.
N: Girls do not dress for boys ma! They dress for themselves, and of course, each other. If girls dressed for boys, they’d just walk around naked at all times.

Comments

Popular Posts