SMK Convent Drama Team of 2011

Another achievement to the entire district of KOTA SETAR!! We won the state level yesterday and we eat Ibrahim alive! There were three prizes given on that day and it all ours! I am very very very proud of my team because we work so hard for this and we have been through a lot of obstacle during practices. And also, my juniors. They are great young people with big hearts and true hardship can be found in each of them. This achievement, is something you can't have it without the team work. To me, even though I've missed  classes, skip tuitions, homeworks, teachers nagged and all, it's all worth it. Not forgotten, our principal who turns out to be really nice. I heard that she will make special extra class for us since we have missed so much. Appreciate that cikgu! and and to our school students, Thank you for supporting us guys!


note: The national level is around the corner. It's coming real soon!
4th July, Ipoh Perak
Wish us luck!

Comments

Popular Posts