We Are One

Do you remember what we promised before we won the district level? The phrase "win as a team, lose as a team" were instilled in everybody's heart all these time but right now it's quite shaky. I'm not sure what had happen between you guys but what I can tell is every school participating in any competition had been through all these. It's merely misunderstanding and NAIVE! I mean, all of you doesn't have much experience in this stuff and yet you guys did it very well. Tell me who doesn't feel proud if this is the very first time entering something and we made it to state level? Hell I'm so proud babe! My advice as your senior or 'orang tua' there is, please, have some faith in each other. We need each other to win this. It's not an individual competition. Seriously, don't make a small matter destroy our efforts that we had worked very hard for. Look, I don't want to point out things but me myself too have a lot more things to do. SPM, homeworks, teachers, classes that I've missed, choir and all but then I still be with you guys as long as I can and I don't complain much. All of us sacrificed something that is very important to us. So guys, please make up! I don't want to see anymore fights happen okay! You need to understand that you have a leader and you must listen to her even she's the same age of yours. Enjoy the time while you can because there are things that we learned indirectly through out this moment. Friendship, team work, toleration, faith, etc. I love all of you and we are like family now. This is my very last year guys. Please... 

Comments

Popular Posts