A day out with Maa

My shopping trip with mummy is canceled because of one stupid phone call. Damn! It spoiled my mood. Somehow, we manage to buy 4 owl necklaces and a ring, a pair of purple sneakers which I bagged her for years to buy me and we hang out at McD before she get a mini heart attack. (for some particular reason) So here I am now; in the office with her to clear up some things. Not just that, I went out with her clerk to continue shopping; get myself a maxis broadband (get bored with wiggy) and to my horror, highlight the word HORROR, my mom is considering me to use BB after spm!! ALREADY!! awww. (don't forget my driving licence ya ma!) 


Fyi, I brought Perd book to read but I end up searching for 2pm videos and twitting and now blogging. I'm just not done with so many things. Ah! Neway, thanks D for changing mp3 with me. ^^ I'm starting to like 2pm; especially Nichkhun. Ps, my earphone is broken now. Need to find new one but wait! I found one with exotic design but hmm, as I told you, I have to cancel my shopping trip. And tonight, I'm going to see the doctor with mummy for her mini heart attack (i'm not exaggerating!). She is depressed for a couple of weeks already. "Dear SAH (short name for someone) Don't give my mom so much trouble! You do some things to people and somehow someday, the things will come back to you. Remind you that KARMA's a b****. Life is too short to hate people don't you think so? I think you should be busy digging a hole because I'm pretty sure no one will attend your funeral. Mom is crying now. Gotta go.


Note: 
"please stay strong mummy. please..............."
I always love you even the whole world is hating you. I'm always here. Call my name and I'll be there. Call me anytime you want, anywhere I am. I'll pick up. I'll answer you. I'm with you...


xxxxooo
Nina

Comments

Popular Posts