HB Kay!


I can’t sleep well last night. The thoughts went wild again. This time, it went out of my conscious control. I woke up at every hour with the same old thinking that never set my mind free. I can’t recall precisely what happened. What I remember is I was at the kitchen eating biscuits at 4 o’clock in the morning. Maybe because I was too excited to see Kay (the birthday girl) or I was too tired for what had happen yesterday. Fyi, I crashed my face against the wall unintentionally at school last evening. The pain was unbearable. I can feel the whole face was burning dreadfully. I don’t know which idiot call upon me and indirectly, whoever she is, she had caused this injuries. I know it was mainly my fault but I don’t want to miss the joy of putting the guilt on other people. Ironic huh?

Btw,
Happy Birthday Kay. I know you won’t read this but no harm posting anyway.
I love you! flying kisses~


Comments

Popular Posts